All entries are subject to the rules of the American Kennel Club.
Credit Card entries (except for Agility*) will be accepted up to the closing date and time via PayPal.
Do not use PayPal's "send money" option.
You must navigate to the events page and use the drop-down PayPal menus provided for each event.
This is not "online entry," it's just an easier way to pay.
You may FAX your entry (410-997-7918),
email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
send it via paper and your carrier of choice to the secretary address listed in the premium.
1. Credit card entries will be accepted up to the closing date and time via PayPal. No Entry may be changed or cancelled except as provided in Chapter 11, Section 6 of the Rules Applying to Dog Shows.
2. Payments and entry forms must be received by closing, so please plan accordingly.
3. *Credit Card entries for agility trials will be accepted via LabTestedOnline ONLY, NOT via Paypal: http://www.labtestedonline.com
4. Official AKC entry forms must be used and the agreement section ("back") of the official AKC entry form must be included.
5. Entries that are conditional, unsigned, incomplete, without the agreement section of the entry form, or without payment will be considered invalid.
6. Senders of illegible or incomplete transmissions will be notified by phone or e-mail if it has been provided and is readable. (Pro tip: Put your contact information on the back of your fax entry. The biggest transmission error is upside down faxes!)
7. Refunds made after closing are at the discretion of the show-giving club and will be made by the club.
8. Fax fee is $2.50 per entry, per show/trial in addition to entry fees and is non-refundable.
9. Proof of transmission is not proof that your entry has been successfully received. If you do not receive a confirmation of entry within a reasonable amount of time, please contact us to confirm that your entry was received.
Clantyre Show Secretary Services
5474 Delphinium Court
Columbia, MD 21045
Phone: 410-997-3698 • Fax: 410-997-7918